Friday 26 July 2013

Introductions

I've been in Kingston for what has almost been 4 years now to the date.  As a student I, like many other busy individuals, find myself in constant need of a good restaurant or take-out joint when I am exhausted from school, work, or both.  
Coming to this town for the first time I was surprised to see the sheer number of restaurants concentrated in the central Kingston area.  Not knowing where to start I searched the internet for reliable food blogs to recommend a few places.  I maybe found two or three of them but I was saddened to see that one is no longer in posting for Kingston and that others didn't quite seem to share my same opinions about certain places.
And thus after my few years of exploring the food scene I will now share some of my insight into eating on the town (or rather city) of Kingston.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Food reviews from the beautiful Limestone City! Contact me at oliviainkingston@gmail.com